James Green MD
About the Practice
When Dr. James Green founded Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center, his goal was to bring the utmost compassion and ethics to the science of plastic surgery. Dr. Green believes that patient well-being and expectation management should guide the entire process. It is this philosophy that is at the core of what Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center does every day.
"My goal is to help you look better, but still natural, still yourself," said Dr. Green. "I want to create enough change to be significant, but I don't ever want to push it too far, where a patient can start to look a bit strange. We've all seen that before and it's not a good look."
One of the most highly trained plastic surgeons in the nation, Dr. Green has helped patients from around the country here in Santa Fe, New Mexico for over a quarter-century. A specialist in breast augmentation, facelifts, liposuction and abdominoplasty, and a Certified Expert Injector of Botox Cosmetic and fillers, Dr. Green believes that the most successful procedures address the patient's overall well-being. It is a process that always begins with a private, personal consultation.
Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center offers a full suite of expert rejuvenation services, including skin care, injectables and cosmetic surgery procedures. State-of-the-art facilities and a certified on-site operating room provide the highest national standards for safety, equipment and surgical staff, in a very private environment.
James Green MD is one of the most highly trained plastic surgeons in the nation and a Certified Expert Injector of Botox Cosmetic and fillers.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures:
- Breast Augmentation & Reduction
- Face & Neck Lifts
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
- Botox Cosmetic
- Juvéderm fillers
- Fat grafting
Advanced Skin Care Procedures:
- Corrective & Chemical Peels
- Radiofrequency Treatments
- Opti-Firm Eye Treatment
- Microcurrent & LED Treatments
- Advanced Facial Treatments
Background & Certification
● American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
● American Board of Surgery 1988
● B.S. - Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC 1975
● M.S. - University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS 1978
● M.D. - Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 1982
● General Surgery Residency - James H. Quillen College of Medicine, E. Tennessee State University 1982 - 1986
● Chief Resident - James H. Quillen College of Medicine, E. Tennessee State University 1986 - 1987
● Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Tennessee State University 1987 - 1988
● Chief Plastic Surgery Residency, Chattanooga Unit - University of Tennessee State University 1988 - 1989
● Craniofacial Surgery - University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL 1989 - 1990
Affiliations & Memberships
● American Society of Plastic Surgeons
● American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
● American College of Surgeons
● American Medical Association
Cosmetic Consultations Are Always Free!
At Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center, we believe it's extremely important to provide consultations for cosmetic procedures, so we offer them at no charge. This includes not only surgical procedures, but also injectables (Botox and fillers) and advanced skin care treatments. Patients need to be able to confidentially discuss what they hope to achieve, ask questions, and receive expert guidance in a professional, no-pressure environment. Become fully informed about the benefits, risks and appropriate expectations. Everybody has different physical characteristics and medical history; a consultation can help determine if you are a good candidate for specific cosmetic products and procedures. To schedule a free cosmetic consultation in our Santa Fe office, please call (505) 988 2215.
Staff & Facilities
Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center Private Operating Facility
Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center is committed to bringing a higher standard of care to your experience. Our private operating facility in Santa Fe is dedicated to plastic surgery and designed with you, and your privacy, in mind. We are proud to be a leader in the field, recognized as one of the nation's elite private surgical facilities that have reached the gold standard for quality. Earning the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities highest level of certification (Class C) assures that all patients treated here receive the highest standards of care in state-of-the-art pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative facilities.
Skin Care Products
Santa Fe Plastic Surgery Center offers two professional lines of skin care products NEOCUTIS & SKINCEUTICALS.
Both product lines deliver innovative skincare solutions that address key concerns, including the signs of aging, discoloration and oxidative stress. They are available through physicians and professional skin care providers only.
Payments can be made by check, credit card or cash.
Many patients take advantage of Care Credit to break up surgical costs into more manageable payments. CareCredit is a line of credit designed to cover medical costs that insurance and other credit cards do not.
Accepted insurance providers:
● United Health Care