Dean J. Fardo MD
About the Practice
A true perfectionist dedicated to providing his patients with the best care available, Dean J. Fardo, MD, is known for his compassionate and caring nature and excellence in surgical results. Dr. Fardo believes in treating each patient as if they were a member of his own family and aims to provide not only great results but great service.
Chin & Cheek
Face & Neck Lifts
Thigh, Hip & Buttock Lift
Ultra Cohesive Gel Implants
Background & Certification
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Bachelor of Science Biology – The Pennsylvania State University
• Bachelor of Science Engineering – The Pennsylvania State University
• Medical Degree – The University of Pittsburgh
• General Surgery residency – GRAMEC/ Michigan State University
• Plastic Surgery residency – GRAMEC/ Michigan State University
• Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship – The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
• Oculoplastic Surgery Fellowship – PACES Plastic Surgery
Awards & Honors
Recently, Dr. Fardo received a prestigious recognition in the “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons.”
Dr. Fardo is honored to have been selected as a Mentor LEAD surgeon. LEAD, which stands for Leadership, Experience and Development in Breast Augmentation, is a council composed of very skilled and experienced breast augmentation surgeons who meet on an annual basis to share their wealth of experience and knowledge with Mentor Worldwide LLC.
Affiliations & Memberships
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons
• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
• National Board of Medical Examiners
• American Medical Association
Call us today at 770-667-0904 to schedule a consultation.
Staff & Facilities
Featuring on-premises accredited surgical suites, The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery has state-of the-art systems in place to ensure patient safety before, during and after surgery. Operating and recovery rooms are equipped to hospital standards, Registered Nurses meet with you during every visit, and our friendly, experienced staff is trained to anticipate your questions and concerns. Continuing education of all of our staff, including ACLS Certification, is a commitment we make to ensure that our patients receive the most advanced techniques in cosmetic surgery.
The surgical suites are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). JCAHO is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting specialized performance standards, and an important safety consideration for those choosing to have cosmetic surgery.