William E. Alison Jr, MD
About the Practice
Our goal is to provide all our patients with the most compassionate and knowledgeable care possible. Our commitment begins the moment you call for an appointment through the last post operative visit. We strive to combine medical excellence with informative counseling to insure that your patients receive the very best in personal care and expected results. We specialize in improving appearance through cosmetic surgery as well as improving physical form and function through reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Alison specializes in Cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face, breast and body, including face lift, endoscopic brow lift, C02 laser skin resurfacing, blepharoplasty, hair replacement, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast reconstruction, ultrasound assisted liposuction, tumescent liposuction, abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, thigh lift, lower body lift, a full range of skin health products and procedures
Background & Certification
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of General Surgery
- Undergraduate Education: BS, Summa cum laude, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA
- Medical school: Univ. of Al. in Birmingham
- Surgery residency: Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Plastic Surgery residency: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
Clinical Instructor of Plastic Surgery, UAB School of Medicine, Huntsville Campus
Awards & Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa Scholastic Honorary
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honorary
Affiliations & Memberships
- Huntsville Hospital System
- Crestwood Medical Center, Huntsville
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Alabama Society of Plastic Surgery
- Candidate member: American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery
You may make an appointment with me for your initial consultation. I also offer complimentary consultation with my plastic surgery trained nursing staff.
Staff & Facilities
AAAASF accredited operating room suites which include overnight stay accommodations.
Skin Care Products
Biomedic, Obagi, Theraderm, Procyte, Physicians Choice of Arizona, N.V. Perricone, Z. Bigatti, Kinerase, ICN, Cosmedix, Physicians Complex Youngblood
We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, money order. We offer financing through Cosmetic Fee Plan.