Mark A. Pinsky MD
About the Practice
Mark A. Pinsky, MD of Pinsky & Lickstein Plastic Surgery strives to make patients feel comfortable and at ease from the scheduling of their initial consultation to the last post-operative appointment. He takes the time to listen to his patients’ concerns and provide them with a realistic understanding of what they can expect from surgery. Dr. Pinsky is committed to fully educating his patients on the available solutions to their aesthetic concerns, answering any questions they may have. To help patients make informed decisions about their surgical care, Dr. Pinsky provides a number of resources to help them learn more about their surgical options.
Dr. Pinsky and his entire staff is dedicated to helping patients make the best choice for their individual needs. Each patient is treated with focused attention and each treatment plan is tailored to each individual. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible experience for patients with advanced plastic surgery and non-surgical aesthetic enhancement procedures, high safety standards, a relaxing and private atmosphere, and a commitment to beautiful, natural-looking results.
Dr. Pinsky performs plastic surgery for the breast, face, and body. He has undergone extensive training in such procedures as the facelift, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, and tummy tuck surgery. Throughout his years as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Pinsky has honed his surgical skills to create natural-looking enhancements that complement the patient’s overall aesthetic. He utilizes state-of-the-art surgical techniques and stays current with some of the latest advancements in plastic surgery to continuously offer the best possible care.
As a respected breast surgeon, Dr. Pinsky is one of only 10 surgeons who has been selected from around the U.S. to participate on Allergan’s Executive Council for Breast Aesthetics. He serves on the Best Practice Principles subcommittee, where he helps in the development of standards taught to plastic surgeons around the country.
Background & Certification
American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1993
The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, Department of Plastic Surgery, 1989 - 1991
The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, Department of General Surgery, 1985 - 1989
Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH, Doctor of Medicine, Independent Study Program, 1981 - 1985
Emory University School of Dental Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 1979 - 1981
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, 1975 - 1979
Publications and Presentations
- Plump Up the Volume, Contributor, New You, Issue 7 Fall/Winter, 2011
- Radial Plication in Concentric Mastopexy, Journal of Aesthetic Plastic, Surgery, Sept/Oct 2005, Vo. 29, No 5, 2005
- Implementing Dermal Fillers in a Plastic Surgery Practice. Continuing Education Series, The Official Publication of the Inamed Academy (pending), 2005
- Moderator Facial Filler and Rejuvenation of the Face, Juvederm Update, Chicago, Illinois, September 29, 2005
- Biodimensional Approach to Breast Augmentation, Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy, Integrating Dermal Fillers in the Plastic Surgery Practice, Atlantis, Bahamas, June 4, 2005
- Moderator Facial Filler and Rejuvenation of the Face, Dermal Fillers for the Aging Face, Juvederm & Reloxin Update, Implementing Dermal Fillers in the Plastic Surgery Practice, New Orleans, LA, April 28, 2005
- Implementing Dermal Fillers in the Plastic Surgery Practice, Houston, Texas, March 30, 2005
- Technical Refinements in Dermal Fillers, Implementing Dermal Fillers in a Plastic Surgery Practice, Competitive Selling Workshop, Puerto Rico, January 2-6, 2005
- Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy, Hollywood, Florida, November 20, 2004
- Implementing Dermal Fillers in a Plastic Surgery Practice, Philadelphia, PA, October 9, 2004
- Technical Refinements in Concentric Mastopexy, Continuing Education Series, The Official Publication of Inamed Academy, 2004
- Clinical Investigator FDA Juvederm Dermal Filler Study, Inamed Corporation, 2004
- Clinical Investigator FDA Adjunct Silicone Breast Study, Inamed Corp., 1992 - Present
- Clinical Investigator FDA Adjunct Silicone Breast Study, Mentor Corp., 1992 - Present
- Bone Lengthening Research in the Immature Rabbit Facial Skeleton, 1988 - 1991
- A Late Manifestation in Hemobilia, American Journal of Gastroenterology. 82:467, 1986
Awards & Honors
As a recognized leader in plastic surgery, Dr. Pinsky has been voted best plastic surgeon in Palm Beach County and a “Top Doctor” by Castle Connolly. He has lectured around the world and has been interviewed by various media sources, with features in magazines like In Touch Magazine and New Beauty. Dr. Pinsky shares his vast knowledge and experience with plastic surgery as a published author in several medical journals.
Affiliations & Memberships
Dr. Pinsky performs most of his surgical procedures at the Kimmel Outpatient Surgery Center in Palm Beach, FL, where he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery. He is also the founder of the Microsurgery Program at St. Mary’s Hospital, one of the two trauma centers in the area. Here, he utilizes his microsurgical skills to treat severe injuries, such as the re-attachment of fingers, arms, and legs. Additionally, Dr. Pinsky is on the staff of three hospitals: Columbia Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
• Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
• Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
• Lipoplasty Society of North America
• American Medical Association
• Florida Medical Association
• Palm Beach Medical Association
Dr. Pinsky recognizes that patients often have fears about surgery, and he understands that it is a big decision. He works closely with each patient, helping them determine exactly what they like and do not like about their appearance. To find the best possible treatment options for your individual needs, Dr. Pinsky will perform a thorough examination. Based on this information, he will present potential surgical or non-surgical treatment options that can help you reach your aesthetic goals. He will provide comprehensive education on what each entails so that you know what to expect. Following your time with Dr. Pinsky, you will be directed to a Patient Coordinator, who will show you before-and-after pictures of other patients who have had the procedures you are considering, talk with you about surgical fees, and answer any further questions you may have. If you are considering plastic surgery, please contact Pinsky & Lickstein Plastic Surgery today.
Staff & Facilities
Dr. Pinsky is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Kimmel Outpatient Surgery Center, an accredited facility. The team at the surgery center includes a board-certified anesthesiologist and a friendly, caring staff to help you obtain the most comfortable experience possible.
Skin Care Products
Our licensed aesthetician performs a variety of skin care services, tailoring each treatment plan to the patient’s unique needs for optimal results. Additionally, we offer the professional product lines of Procyte® and SkinCeuticals® to help you achieve a beautiful, glowing complexion.
Accepted forms of payment at our Palm Beach plastic surgery practice include cash, check, Mastercard, VISA, and American Express. Should you need financial assistance, our billing professionals can help you navigate through CareCredit® financing options and assist you with the application process.