David A. Sieber MD
About the Practice
● Brow Lift
● Chin Augmentation
● Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
● Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
● Neck Lift
● Breast Augmentation
● Breast Implant Revision
● Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
● Breast Reduction (Mammoplasty Reduction)
● Fat Transfer to Breasts
● Nipple reduction
● Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
● Brazilian Butt Lift
● Lower Body Lift (Contouring After Massive Weight Loss)
● Mommy Makeover (Contouring Post-Pregnancy)
● Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
● Halo Laser
● Laser Skin Resurfacing
● Medical Grade Skin Care
Background & Certification
● American Board of Plastic Surgery
● American Board of Surgery
● Medical School: Loyola University-Stritch School of Medicine
● General Surgery Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
● Plastic Surgery Residency: University of Minnesota
● Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship: University of Texas-Southwestern
Publications and Presentations
For full list of journal publications, click here.
- “Getting the Best Results in Abdominoplasty: Current Advanced Techniques.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2019
- “Noninvasive Methods for Lower Facial Rejuvenation.” Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2018
- “Commentary on: Hypchlorous Acid Versus Povidone-Iodine Containing Irrigants: Which Antiseptic Is More Effective for Breast Implant Pocket Irrigation?” Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2018.
- “Extended Alar Contour Grafts: An Evolution of the Lateral Crural Strut Graft in Rhinoplasty.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2017.
- “Finesse in Nasal Tip Refinement.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2017.
- “The Six-Step Lower Blepharoplasty: Using Fractionated Fat to Enhance Blending of the Lid-Cheek Junction.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2017.
- “Facial Danger Zones: Techniques to Maximize Safety during Soft-Tissue Filler Injections.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2017.
- “Clinical Evaluation of Shaped Gel Breast Implant Rotation Using High-Resolution Ultrasound.” Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2017.
Affiliations & Memberships
California Pacific Medical Center
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Editorial board member for the Aesthetic Surgery Journal (ASJ)
- Editorial board member for the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Global Open (PRS-GO)
- Peer Reviewer for Aesthetic Surgery Journal (ASJ)
- Peer Reviewer for the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)
- Chair of the research grant committee for the Aesthetic Surgery Education & Research Foundation (ASERF)
- Strategic planning committee for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
$100 consultation fee
Staff & Facilities
Vista Surgery Center, 450 Sutter Street, San Francisco
Vectra 3D imaging