Arturo K. Guiloff MD, FACS
About the Practice
Our practice is dedicated to our patients. While plastic surgery is not for everyone, for some it can literally work wonders, resulting in a positive boost in self-esteem as well as physical improvement. Plastic surgery is a rapidly advancing specialty and we strive to offer the latest in technology, but first evaluating what is safest for you. Some of our goals are to provide you with the most complete and accurate information about the available procedures in cosmetic surgery and delivering the best by providing technical excellence and outstanding post operative care. My staff and myself are always available and truly listen to our patients. We assure you that you will be treated in a very caring, respectful, and understanding manner.
Dr. Guiloff specializes in Cosmetic Surgery including:
Breast lift with use of breast tissue for augmentation
Power assist liposuction
Arm and body lift
Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Rhinoplasty Laser resurfacing (CO2 +Erbium) Lip enhancement Fat grafting Ancillary Procedures Performed at Estetica Vascular lesion , scar reduction and spider vein removal with V-Star pulsed dye Laser Wrinkle correction with Collagen and New Hylaform Botox treatments Laser Hair Removal Microdermabrasion Advanced skin care programs Permanent make-up
Patient Photo GallerySee all cases submitted by Arturo K. Guiloff MD, FACS
Background & Certification
- Certified and Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
UNIVERSITY OF CHILE, 1979
GENERAL SURGERY RESIDENCY, JEWISH HOSPITAL OF CINCINNATI, CINCINNATI OH, 1980-1983
PLASTIC SURGERY RESIDENCY, ST. LOUIS UNIVERSITY, ST. LOUIS, MO, 1983-1985
Licensure: Florida, Ohio, Kentucky
Publications and Presentations
"Left Atrial Myxomas:Report of 11 Cases & Review of the Literature", Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, March 1985.
"A simple way of protection for accidental cautery burns", Annals of Plastic Surgery, October 1986.
Awards & Honors
- American College of Surgeons Residents 1st Prize Award 1982
* Chief of Plastic Surgery at PBG medical Center 1996-1999
* Attending Volunteer Plastic Surgeon at the Childrens Craniofacial Clinic West Palm Beach since 1985
Affiliations & Memberships
- Intracoastal Health Systems
* Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
* Jupiter Medical Center
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY (ASAPS)
* FELLOW OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
* LIPOPLASTY SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
* FLORIDA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
* FLORIDA SOCIETY OF PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
* PALM BEACH COUNTY SOCIETY OF PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
* PALM BEACH COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
* INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LATIN AMERICAN PLASTIC SURGEONS (ISLAPS)
* FLORIDA CLEFT PALATE ASSOCIATION
There is no charge for cosmetic consultations. The initial consultation is a thorough consultation with the doctor to evaluate and explain the surgical procedures. Computer imaging and comprehensive written brochures are available. You will have a chance to review with the doctor some before and after pictures of patients that had the procedure in which you are interested.
Staff & Facilities
- State Approved Operating Room Facilities Ambulatory Surgicenter near Office
Computer Imaging Available
Skin Care Products
Full aesthetician services.
Skin care products: Obagi, Bion, Biomedic, La Roche, ICN.
English and Spanish
All Credit Cards accepted.