Flat Helix correction?

I need to find a plastic surgeons in the area of NY, NJ, and if not, maybe in Las Vegas or LA who can do this rare ear surgery. Most of the cosmetic ear surgeries are about the Anti Helix fold, I am looking for doctor who has experience with the flat Helix fold, again, Helix ( the top fold of the ear) , NOT the popular Anti Helix.


This is a tricky procedure. Go to www.earcommunity.com and click on the section which says "microtia and atresia" under that section is a long list of items and one of them is a list of Plastic Surgeons all over the USA who have a special interest and expertise in corrective ear surgery. Good luck.

Peter P. Kay, MD, FACS, FRCSC
Peter P. Kay, MD, FACS, FRCSC
2355 N Wyatt DrTucsonAZ85712US

Peter P. Kay, MD, FACS, FRCSC

2355 N Wyatt Dr, #111, Tucson, AZ,