Uneven slanted chin from an accident

I fell on ice when I was in middle school and now my chin is slanted and uneven; what would be the best way to fix that? Is the overprotecting side most likely just scar tissue and would it be easier to fix the smaller or larger? I really am looking to fix it and wondering how it would be done and how much it might cost.

All that you propose are possibilities. The only way to know is with an exam and direct consultation. Make sure you see a qualified plastic surgeon who can treat you surgically or with Injectables.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Robert T. Buchanan, MD
209 Hospital DrHighlandsNC28741US

Robert T. Buchanan, MD

209 Hospital Dr, #202, Highlands, NC,