Top 10 Most Requested Celebrity Lips
Thanks to celebrities like Kylie Jenner, lips have become arguably the most-talked about facial feature on social media. They’re everywhere— you see kissy face uploads all over Instagram, seductive pouts on Facebook, and puckered up videos all over Snapchat. Here are the top 10 most requested celebrity lips in the game:
1. Kylie Jenner: It’s no surprise her lips top the chart thanks to fillers. Her pout easily scores a cool 1.5 million Instagram likes on an average day, and board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Christopher Khorsandi says his patients request her lips above all others. “For 20 to 40 year-old patients, it’s size more than anything else.” Increased volume in lips signifies youth and Kylie certainly has a lot of volume.
2. Angelina Jolie: Her traditional take on sexy, voluminous lips has been popular for years already— and her appeal doesn’t seem to be diminishing any time soon. She claims endlessly that her lip size and shape are natural. “Women want pouty, full lips with good definition,” says Dr. Khorsandi. Angelina gives exactly that, and appeals to the 20 to 40 year-old demographic that might be open to lip enhancements.
3. Jessica Alba: There’s something about her always-pouty lips that have been drawing audiences in year after year. She has a particularly obvious cupid’s bow, too, which may be part of her ever-youthful look.
4. Scarlett Johansson: Perfect symmetry is perfectly appealing. “My patients are mostly concerned about looking ‘ducky’ or getting a ‘trout pout’,” explains Dr. Khorsandi. Patients often request Scarlett’s lips to achieve the full but natural look.
5. Rihanna: This one is probably obvious, but Rihanna has full-time, non-stop sex appeal that doesn’t quit. Men and women both love the singer’s full-in-the-center lips that look perfect with nothing but gloss and a smirk.
6. Eva Mendes: Eva’s lips and teeth offer less symmetry, but still have the hallmark note of youth and vibrance: fullness. She also lacks any significant “vermillion wrinkles” — those little lines in lips that make us look older, and gather all our lipstick in the wrong places.
7. Kerry Washington: Aside from being an all-around stunner, Kerry Washington’s mouth is a showstopper. Both the upper and lower lips are extremely full, deeper in tone, always balanced with perfect brows. Dr. Khorsandi is noticing a big lip-balance trend, possibly due to the popularity of celebs like Kerry. “We get an increasing number of patients looking for upper/lower lip balance, and patients today are aware of being overfilled.”
8. Georgia May Jagger: Her lips have become iconic in the blonde model-type scenes of New York, and one can only assume dad Mick Jagger’s genetics are entirely responsible for her seriously luscious lips.
9. Kim Kardashian: While big sister’s lips aren’t quite as full as Kylie’s, they appear natural, balanced, and symmetrical— and that’s possibly why her lips are on everyone else’s lips these days.
10. Solange Knowles: Solange’s buttery music is accented by her also-buttery and seemingly natural lips. While her lips offer less balance and symmetry, there’s a significantly fuller portion of the lower lip that creates a sultry look on just about any face.
Whether you were born with thin lips or your lips are thinning due to the natural aging process, there are many ways to enhance them. Lip injections using natural or synthetic fillers can keep your lips plump for months at a time. If you are looking for a more permanent solution lip implants, is an option worth considering.