Steven M. Camp MD
About the Practice
Dr. Steven Camp's practice and staff provide excellent plastic surgery outcomes with a patient experience that exceeds expectations. Namely, the entire team will always:
• Provide the best expectations for every patient
• Be honest and open
• Embrace and promote continued learning and education
• Encourage autonomy and individual initiative
• Exemplify the three A's (affable, able, and available)
• Be humble, work hard, and be kind
• Be a #HappyCamperMD
Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Camp is fully trained to perform all types of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery including breast, body, face, and hand.
Specifically, Dr. Camp likes to focus his practice around breast augmentation, breast revision, breast reconstruction, abdominoplasty, and facial rejuvenation procedures.
Connect with Steven Camp MD:
- Real Self
Background & Certification
• American Board of Plastic Surgery
• American Board of General Surgery
• Texas A&M University
• Texas Tech University School of Medicine
• Carolinas Medical Center - General Surgery Residency
• University of Utah - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
• Aesthetic Plastic Surgical Institute - Laguna Beach, CA -ASAPS Endorsed Aesthetic Fellowship
Publications and Presentations
- Malar augmentation with a polymethylmethacrylate-enhanced filler: assessment of a 12-month open-label pilot study.
Mills DC, Camp S, Mosser S, Sayeg A, Hurwitz D, Ronel D.
Aesthet Surg J. 2013 Mar;33(3):421-30. doi: 10.1177/1090820X13480015.
- The marriage of plastic surgery and social media: a relationship to last a lifetime.
Camp SM, Mills DC
Aesthet Surg J. 2012 Mar;32(3):349-51. doi: 10.1177/1090820X12439862.
- The prefabricated gracilis muscle flap with full-thickness skin graft and delay for urethral channel reconstruction.
Camp S, Cartwright P, Siddiqi F.
Ann Plast Surg. 2011 Jul;67(1):59-61. doi: 10.1097/SAP.0b013e3181e786c9.
- Removal of erythropoietin from anaemia trauma practice guideline does not increase red blood cell transfusions and decreases hospital utilization costs.
Christmas AB, Camp SM, Barrett MC, Schmelzer TM, Norton HJ, Huynh TT, Thomason MH, Sing RF. Injury.
2009 Dec;40(12):1330-5. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2009.06.007.
- Factors affecting length of stay following colonic resection.
Schmelzer TM, Mostafa G, Lincourt AE, Camp SM, Kercher KW, Kuwada TS, Heniford BT. J Surg Res.
2008 May 15;146(2):195-201. Epub 2007 Sep 14.
- Timing of pulmonary emboli after trauma: implications for retrievable vena cava filters.
Sing RF, Camp SM, Heniford BT, Rutherford EJ, Dix S, Reilly PM, Holmes JH, Haut E, Hayanga A. J
Trauma. 2006 Apr;60(4):732-4; discussion 734-5.
Affiliations & Memberships
• Baylor Surgical Hospital
• Baylor Scott and White All Saints Hospital
• Fort Worth Surgery Center
• Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
• Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest
• Weatherford Regional Medical Center
• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• American Society for Plastic Surgery
• Fort Worth Surgical Society
To schedule your free in-person consultation please call 817-810-0770 and ask for Dr. Camp's patient coordinator - Delaney Ware. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff & Facilities
• Vectra 3-D Imaging
• Visia Skin Analysis
Skin Care Products
• Jane Iredale
• American Express
• Patient Financing
• Personal Checks
• HMO/PPO/Other Insurance