Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD
About the Practice
The practice of surgical medicine requires a mastery of both academic and technical skills. The plastic surgical subspecialty progresses further to demand an artistic vision as well. Helping you to both visualize and realize your cosmetic goals, depends on a close working relationship between you and your surgeon. Dr. Stefani is sincere in his personal approach to each patient to understand expectations, formulate reasonable goals, and as closely as possible, make these goals a reality.
Cosmetic Surgery to fulfill a personal choice.
- Breast Enlargement/Lift or Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Reshaping
- Ear pinning
- After Weight Loss Body Contouring
- Botox injections
- Wrinkle Filler injections
Background & Certification
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr Stefani attended the University of Notre Dame where he was inducted into Alpha Epsilon Delta, the pre-medical honor society. He completed his four
year undergraduate education with highest honors graduating summa cum laude.
Continuing his medical education, he entered Rush Medical College in Chicago where he was awarded his medical degree as a member of the medical honor sociey, Alpha Omega Alpha. His next six years were spent in surgical training at Loyola University Medical Center. This rigorous training culminated in a Plastic Surgery Fellowship with positions held at Loyola, Children's Memorial Hospital, Cook County Hospital and Hines Veterans Hospital.
Awards & Honors
Alpha Omega Alpha
Medical Honor Society
Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
Consumer's Research Council of America
Top Plastic Surgeons
Affiliations & Memberships
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Central Dupage Hospital
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
American College of Surgeons
American Medical Association
Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery
Illinois State Medical Society
DuPage County Medical Society
- We provide a personal, one on one consultation with Dr. Stefani
- Keeping appointments on time is one of our standard goals.
- Responding promptly and reliably to questions and telephone calls.
- Professional and understandable explanations of medical information
- Models, diagrams and drawings
- Educational brochures and literature
- DVD and internet information for selective procedures
- Thorough informed consent for surgery
Staff & Facilities
Elmhurst Hospital Surgery
Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center
Aiden Surgery Center
Cash, check, and credit cards.