Michael B. Tantillo MD
About the Practice
Dr. Michael B. Tantillo is a Harvard-trained plastic surgeon in the Boston area committed to the highest standards of patient satisfaction and aesthetic results. Dr. Tantillo believes that the optimal experience begins with respect and understanding. He listens to your aesthetic goals and offers you an individualized approach to treatment. Dr. Tantillo and his staff are committed to supporting you through your entire experience and strive to exceed your expectations.
Dr. Tantillo is committed to keeping apprised of up-to-date developments in plastic surgery. At his Boston-area practice, he is consistently at the forefront of innovation and able to offer patients proven procedures and the latest refinements of more long-standing techniques.
Dr. Tantillo maintains a fully accredited operating suite in his Brookline, MA office. For many patients, this setting is optimal and preferable to a hospital. Certainly, patient safety is paramount, and when a hospital setting is appropriate, Dr. Tantillo operates at 2 Harvard-affiliated hospitals.
All of these efforts are with one person in mind — the patient. Dr. Tantillo's patients should expect the best, and he and the entire staff work hard every day to deliver just that.
Dr. Tantillo offers a wide array of plastic surgical procedures and non-invasive treatments. His particular interests include aesthetic breast surgery, body contouring surgery, and aesthetic surgery of the face and eyes.
Background & Certification
The American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Undergraduate degree: Davidson College.
• Medical degree: University of Alabama School of Medicine
• General surgery internship and residency: New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine
• Research fellowship: West Roxbury VA Medical Center, Brigham and Women Hospital, Harvard University School of Medicine
• Plastic surgery residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University School of Medicine
• Plastic surgery fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University School of Medicine
• Instructor in surgery, Harvard University School of Medicine.
Affiliations & Memberships
• Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
• Faulkner Hospital
• Massachusetts General Hospital
• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons®
Your consultation is an individualized experience. When you book your consultation appointment, you will be emailed information Dr. Tantillo has written about the procedure or procedures in which you are interested. During your consultation, Dr. Tantillo will listen to your aesthetic goals and then discuss your options. We plan for a thorough and unhurried consultation.
Staff & Facilities
Dr. Tantillo maintains a fully accredited surgical facility within his Brookline office. He also offers his patients a hospital setting at the Faulkner Hospital of Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham.
We offer 3-dimensional computer imaging using the Vectra system.