Premier Partnership To Empower Synergy
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is the single most influential organization in aesthetic plastic surgery and medicine education.
The Aesthetic Society has an enormous national and international following and our members regularly present at industry educational venues around the world.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery has created a powerful Premier Partners Program to foster and develop relationships with industry companies whose missions align with the mission of The Aesthetic Society.
The purpose of the Premier Partners Program is to leverage synergies that can help us all better serve:
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Aesthetic Society Member Surgeons
- Current Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine Patients
- Consumers Seeking Information on the Specialty
- Premier Partner Companies
- The Aesthetic Society
The Premier Partners Program supports a year-round relationship designed to generate maximum exposure and interaction for participating companies. By becoming a Partner, your company will be able to leverage:
- The world’s most pure, prestigious, loyal and influential aesthetic plastic surgery membership
- A 2,000+ aesthetic surgeon-attended annual meeting
- A world-renowned aesthetic plastic surgery scientific journal
- Nationwide outreach to consumers with our Smart Beauty Guide brand
A Unique Way to Reach Aesthetic Surgeons and Consumers
With the development of Smart Beauty Guide as a consumer education brand, The Aesthetic Society is the only international industry professional organization to offer targeted exposure to member surgeons, as well as patients and consumers.
The Premier Partners Program combines the collective assets and strengths of the entire Aesthetic Society and Smart Beauty Guide to deliver access, visibility, and recognition throughout the year to participating companies. We also position our Premier Partners as supporters of the Society’s initiatives, to address the most important issues facing the specialty today.
As a Premier Partner, The Aesthetic Society will help you:
- Boost your company’s profile in plastic surgery and medicine
- Showcase your support of the aesthetic surgery and medicine specialty
- Network with leaders in the aesthetic surgery and medicine field
Premier Partnership Benefits and Privileges
The Aesthetic Society provides the ultimate gateway to the Specialty. Here are examples of Premier Partner benefits, privileges and recognition.
Direct Access to Key Decision Makers
- Inclusion in the annual CEO to CEO meeting
- Individual meetings with Aesthetic Society executives
- Participation in Roundtables at the Annual Aesthetic Society Meeting
Year-Round Recognition and Promotion
- Individual logo and group logo presence in:
- Editorial feature / announcement of the Industry Round Table in Bulletin, The News, Member Directory, and Annual Report
- Website link on Industry Round Table page from AAO-HNS home page
Annual Meeting On-Site Visibility
- Your company logo on recognition signage in the Aesthetic Meeting:
- Registration area,
- Welcome Reception
- President’s Dinner Dance
- International Reception
- The Aesthetic Society exhibit booth
- Your company’s exhibit booth
- Individual logo and group logo presence in:
- Annual meeting registration brochure
- Annual meeting program book
- Website link on from Annual Meeting home page
- Verbal acknowledgement by Aesthetic Society leadership at:
- The Presidential Dinner Dance
- Various Scientific Sessions
- Invitations to the various events throughout the meeting that allow for networking opportunities
Additional Corporate Partnership Opportunities
The Aesthetic Society and our research foundation, the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF), offer several additional options for companies to partner with us.
For companies that want to leverage member buying power to deliver their premium brands at members-only discounts.
Learn how you can make a genuine difference by providing critical financial or in-kind support for the advancement of research, education, resident, and humanitarian/international outreach programs.
The Aesthetic Society’s Annual Meeting is the foremost event to showcase your products and services. See the Exhibitor Prospectus to learn more.
The Aesthetic Society offers companies numerous advertising opportunities to raise awareness of your products and services among our members.
Aesthetic Surgery Journal Subscriber List Rental
Reach over 5,000 subscribers, including surgeons, fellows, members, residents, and associate members with an electronic format list for one-time mailings. This is the official English-language journal for 12 International societies, representing countries in South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Learn More About Our Premier Partners Program
For more information or to join the Premier Partners Program, please contact:
Tom Purcell (email@example.com)
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Development and Corporate Relations
11262 Monarch Street, Garden Grove, CA 92841-1441